Published December 14, 2020
| Version v1
Dataset
Open
Kriegerdenkmal
Description
Monument to the victims of the two World Wars in the City Park of Horn. On a rubble stone wall with lettering is the coat of arms, which was made on the occasion of the marriage of Leopold Karl Count Hoyos with Maria Regina Countess von Sprinzenstein, in 1681. The community coat of arms shows the coat of arms of the Sprinzenstein family on the right and that of the Counts Hoyos on the left.
Source: Objaverse 1.0 / Sketchfab
Files
thumb0.jpeg
Files
(20.8 MB)
| Name | Size | Download all |
|---|---|---|
|
md5:80df00db1dcb4f55499359031d55f533
|
20.0 MB | Download |
|
md5:a713df87bb7151fd02f8acdc640e475a
|
552.1 kB | Preview Download |
|
md5:733e63e7193a5498511e389f9c7bf4a1
|
130.0 kB | Preview Download |
|
md5:2883dff65217e8b00577e5fdfe961635
|
71.7 kB | Preview Download |
|
md5:8edc4b3e160b7bd27ae8f92d979910dc
|
11.4 kB | Preview Download |
|
md5:7fadffe0b8694ceb0ffd936971c69a52
|
1.2 kB | Preview Download |