Artifact for paper "IMITATOR 3: Synthesis of timing parameters beyond decidability" (CAV 2021)
This is the artifact for the paper "IMITATOR 3: Synthesis of timing parameters beyond decidability" (CAV 2021), allowing reproducibility of all examples of the paper.
This comes in the form of two files:
- a virtual machine (OS: Linux Mint 20.1 Ulyssa Xfce edition) 64 bits. User: imitator; Password: IMITATOR. This virtual machine contains:
- the binary of IMITATOR in version 3.0.0
- the user manual of IMITATOR in version 3.0.0
- a set of models and properties to reproduce the paper's example analyses
- a set of additional models and properties
- a Python script to verify the aforementioned models and properties, and to reproduce automatically the two figures from the paper
- a file README.md containing all necessary instructions
- a (much) smaller archive containing only the models, the Python script and the README.md instructions
See further instructions in README.md (present in both aforementioned files).