Dataset Open Access
M. Ammar Ben Khadra
NOTE: the official repository of bcov is: https://github.com/abenkhadra/bcov
This repository contains the artifacts accompanying our paper: "Efficient Binary-Level Coverage Analysis", which appeared in ESEC/FSE'20. The artifacts consists of two packages, namely, bcov-benchmarks.tar.gz and bcov-artifacts.tar.gz. The former package contains the complete list of binaries described in our experiments. The artifacts of the latter package are organized as follows:
- sample-binaries. Folder that contains sample binaries patched with bcov.
- dataset.tar.gz. Package containing experimental data in csv format.
- figures. Folder that contains the python script used to generate the figures
of our paper. It assumes that the dataset was first extracted to the folder `dataset`.
- install.sh. This script builds and installs bcov together with its dependencies.
- experiment-01.sh. This script patches our sample binaries and shows how coverage
data can be collected. It assumes that bcov was installed using the previous script.
- bcov.tar.gz. Source code of the first public version of `bcov`. The tool is distributed under an MIT license.