Transkribus webinar #3 update & pylaia (powerpoint)
Romein, Christel Annemieke
This is webinar #3 on Transkribus
- Pylaia and how to use it. (This might get a bit boring, but I will explain the parameters so that you have this information while documentation is currently absent.)
- Tables and Layout analysis (a quick tweak to make life easier)
- How to remove tiny regions (noise).
- How to create a sample set to function as a sturdy basis for your models.
- And a quick update on one new feature in P2PaLA and Read and Search.