Dataset Open Access
Contains monitoring data from microgrids deployed in rural areas of the State of Amazonas, Brazil. The data collections started in January of 2018 and ended in March 2019.
Contained in the folder CSVs.zip are data from four housing units (denoted as STAR-A, STAR-B, STAR-C and STAR-D) consisting of:
1) Battery information,
2) Solar photovoltaic (PV) generation information, and
3) Measurements from individual appliance monitors (IAMs).
Folders are named in the format YYYY-MM-DD-STAR-X_SYS, where
1) YYYY is the year,
2) MM is the month,
3) DD is the day,
4) STAR-X is indicator for the housing unit, i.e., STAR-A, STAR-B, STAR-C, or STAR-D.
5) SYS denotes the "system" and refers to one of the following: Battery, PV, or IAM.
The files YYYY-MM-DD-STAR-X_Battery contain the following information in their columns in the order presented:
2) Battery current (mA)
3) Ampere-hours (mAh)
4) State of Charge (SOC) (%)
5) Number of charge cycles
6) Number of full discharges
7) Battery voltage (mV)
8) Battery power (W)
9) Amount of discharge energy (0.01 kWh)
10) Amount of charge energy (0.01 kWh)
The files YYYY-MM-DD-STAR-X_PV contain the following information in their columns in the order presented:
2) Panel voltage (mV)
3) Panel power (W)
4) Energy generated (0.01 kWh)
5) Battery state of operation: 0(Off); 1(Low power); 2(Fault); 3(Bulk); 4(Absorption); 5(Float); 6(Inverting)
The files YYYY-MM-DD-STAR-X_IAM contain the following information in their columns in the order presented:
2) Real power (W)
3) Reactive power (W)
4) Voltage (unknown unit)
5) IAM ID