readchina/ReadAct: On the Road
- fixes multiple issues and makes physical data model easier to implement.
- changes to the folder layout.
- rename repo and add links to new website
datapackage.json as meta-data storage location (including views)
- new base tables
Work, Space, Agent.
Person, Institution, Location, Place, AW, PrimarySources, SecondarySources are now sub-tables.
- change 90% of ids (it had to happen)
- Quotations or Genres are no longer valid
Act.act_object see #355
- we now use the comment field and the structural entries for unknown works across the whole Db fixed a number of data input errors
NULL with empty cells consistently and in line with schema updates
- consistently use structural entries instead of
- More and more accurate tests, switching out test library to python
- let travis generate view tables for easier display of visualizations