Dataset Open Access
Giardino, Claudia; Bresciani, Mariano; Ligi, Martin; Alikas, Krista; Kangro, Kersti; Bucas, Martynas; Vaiciute, Diana; Spaias, Lazaros; Ghbrehiwot, Semhar; Hommersom, Annelies; Spyrakos, Evangelos; Tyler, Andrew; Riddick, Caitlin
EOMORES is a European innovation project aiming to develop commercial services for monitoring the quality of inland and coastal water bodies, using data from Earth Observation (EO) satellites and in situ sensors to measure, model and forecast water quality parameters.
The current data set is a sample of the data generated within the second and third project years (2018, 2019), and consists of Earth Observation (EO) data and in situ data from lakes and coastal areas. For full data sets, please contact the respective contact point listed for each area. Data sets of the first (2017) year of EOMORES have also be submitted.
The following is included:
- Estonia lakes and coast: in situ data 2019
- Finland: links to repositories of EO data
- Italy CNR: sample of EO data 2018 and 2019
- Italy Trasimeno: sample of WISPstation in situ spectral data and water quality parameters data
- Lithuania Curonian Lagoon: sample of WISPstation in situ spectral data and satellite based water quality maps
- Netherlands Lake Markermeer: sample of EO data 2018 and 2019 (Chl, Secchi, SPM)
- Netherlands Lake Paterswoldsemeer: EO data 2015, 2016, 2017
- UK Scotland: links to relevant repositories of in situ data