sdss/marvin: Marvin Beta 2.1.0
This is a significant release of Marvin, which includes several new features and bug fixes.
- Marvin is now Python 3.5+ compliant.
- Marvin has complete NSA catalog information for all MaNGA galaxies (available in Tools via the .nsa attribute)
- Marvin has a new NSA display in the web on the Galaxy Page providing an NSA parameter table, and interactive scatter and box-and-whisker plots
- Marvin has a brand new BPT classification tool included on Maps, designed to aid you in creating and retrieving BPT diagrams and BPT spaxel classifications.
- Need help understanding the connections between Marvin Tools? Check out the new Visual Guide flowchart.
- Enhanced Image utility functions for downloading and displaying the optical PNG images for MaNGA targets
- Updated Maps plotting color and scaling consistent with the web display