Global Migration: Consequences and Responses – Working Paper Series
RESPOND's Working Paper Series Global Migration: Consequences and Responses features recent research output by the team members of 14 partner institutions involved in this Horizon 2020 project as well as other researchers working on similar topics.
Global Migration – Working Paper Series aims to help the quick distribution of work in progress and research findings of scholars working in the field of migration.
We welcome proposals for Working Papers from researchers. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the RESPOND project: www.crs.uu.se/respond/
- Curated by:
- Curation policy:
Some house rules
- Papers are distributed free of charge in PDF format via the RESPOND website (www.crs.uu.se/respond/), on Uppsala University’s Database DIVA and on ZENODO, EC-funded OpenAIRE database.
- The opinions expressed in the papers are solely those of the author/s who retain the copyright.
Submitting a working paper
- We only accept previously unpublished papers.
- Papers should be no more than 8,000 words, include references and an abstract.
- All papers are peer-reviewed before publication.
- All submissions should be sent in a word format by email to: email@example.com.
- Papers must include
- an abstract of no more than 200 words;
- 5–10 keywords;
- the author’s contact details (email) and affiliation
- Authors guidelines:
- For referencing and citations please use Harvard style in-text author-date form (e.g. author name, year).
- The full list of references should be given at the end of the paper.
- Use footnotes for explanations etc.
- Format: Arial 11 pt, 1.5 line space
- September 14, 2018
- Harvesting API:
- OAI-PMH Interface