RES4BUILD - Renewables for clean energy buildings in a future power system
RES4BUILD will decarbonise the energy consumption in buildings by developing integrated renewable energy-based solutions that are tailored to the needs and requirements of users and installers.
The consortium’s multidisciplinary team of experts will:
- Improve the performance and reduce the cost of the most innovative components of the RES4BUILD solutions.
- Develop tools for simulation, sizing and control, making optimal use of integrated energy systems and the flexibility of consumption, while respecting the wishes of end-users.
- Engage all relevant stakeholders in an interactive process to co-design integrated energy systems that suit current needs and future expectations.
- Test and validate various RES4BUILD solutions in different climates.
- Pave the way for bringing the developed solutions to the market using rigorous life cycle assessments to measure their real impact, ensuring wide adoption.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Grant Agreement No. 814865 (RES4BUILD). These outputs reflects only the author’s view. The European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA) and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.
- Curated by:
- Curation policy:
- Not specified
- January 13, 2021
- Harvesting API:
- OAI-PMH Interface