Digital Medieval Webinar Repository (DMWR)
A collection and catalogue of recorded presentations in the field of medieval studies, especially in the digital humanities. Sponsored by the Digital Medievalist.
- Curated by:
- Curation policy:
All contributions must include:
1. A recording of the presentation in one of the following formats: MP4 or MOV.
2. A transcript of the recording in PDF format
- include material that pertains to the medieval era or is of interest to medievalists, especially in the digital humanities;
- meet prevailing academic standards regarding the quality of research, analysis, and presentation;
- conform to standards of proper scholarly conduct as deemed by the community moderators (no blatantly offensive or unprofessional language or materials). Decisions of community moderators are final.
Here is a small tutorial on how to upload your materials.
- October 16, 2020
- Harvesting API:
- OAI-PMH Interface