Published July 13, 2023 | Version 2.9-5
- Part 4: Now able to handle first night without any sustained inactivity bout detected #812
- Vignettes: Buchan et al. 2023 cut-points for adults included in the cut-points vignette #804
- Part 4: Identification of column names in advanced sleeplog is now case insensitive #812
- Part 1: Functionality to append recordings with the same ID, see argument maxRecordingInterval #972
- Part 1: Handling of external derived epoch data now able to handle empty lines, user can now specify format of the timestamps with argument extEpochData_timeformat, and ActiGraph count data also facilitated.
- Part 1: Deprecate functionality for file formats .wav (Axivity Ltd) .bin (Unilever Discover) as keeping this code up to date with newer R versions took a lot of time. If you are interestedin re-inserting this functionality and contributing to its ongoing maintenance then please contact us.
- Part 1: Fully deprecate function g.cwaread as it migrated to GGIRread a year ago.
- Addresses #834 by using POSIXct where possible and avoiding use of POSIXlt in data.frame.
- Is supplement to
- https://github.com/wadpac/GGIR/tree/2.9-5 (URL)