A Review: Fraud Prospects in Cryptocurrency Investment
- 1. Student, M.Sc. (IT), ISTAR College, CVM University, V.V. Nagar
- 2. Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, ISTAR College, CVM University, V.V. Nagar.
- 1. Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, ISTAR College, CVM University, V.V. Nagar
Abstract: cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses ryptography for security and operates independently of a entral bank. Its decentralized nature allows for secure and transparent transactions, making it an appealing alternative to traditional fiat currencies. Cryptocurrencies uses block chain technology, which is a distributed ledger that records all transactions on a network of computers. Bit coin was the first cryptocurrency to gain widespread attention, but today there are thousands of different crypto currencies with varying degrees of popularity and acceptance. Despite their potential benefits, cryptocurrencies are subject to volatility, regulatory uncertainty, and security risks, which have led to debates about their future role in the global economy. In this paper we are going to discuss different fraud prospects in cryptocurrency investment faces by users. Here we are listed possible scams happened in past and possibilities in future with cryptocurrency fund. Even we tried to discuss recent available detection & prevention methods for such scams. With the help of our future research perspective we are planning to provide technique to prevent such different scams and saving our valuable money.
- Is cited by
- Journal article: 2319-6386 (ISSN)
- Yukun liu, aleh tsyvinski, Risk and returns of cryptocurrency, national bureau economic research.
- Ryan Farrell, An analysis of the crypto industry, Wharton research Scholars
- Dr Garrick Hileman & Michel Rauchs, Global Cryptocurrency Benchmark study, 2017
- Weili Chen1,2 , Xiongfeng Guo 1,3 , Zhiguang Chen 1,2 , Zibin Zheng 1,3 and Yutong Lu 1" Phishing Scam Detection on Ethereum: Towards Financial Security for Blockchain Ecosystem", International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-20)
- Suchita Patel, Priti Srinivas Sajja, Samrat Khanna, Enhancement of Security in AODV Routing Protocol Using Node Trust Path Trust Secure AODV (NTPTSAODV) for Mobile Adhoc Network (MANET), Information and Communication Technology for Intelligent Systems (ICTIS 2017)
- Dr. Samrat O. Khanna Suchita Patel, Black Hole Attack – VULNERABILITY to AODV Routing Protocol in MANET, Proceedings of National Seminar on Future Trends in Information Technology on 21st March, 2015
- Suchita B Patel, Samratvivekanand O Khanna, 2-Tier Trust Based Model Forintrusion Detection System in Mobile Adhoc Network, International Journal of Research and Innovation in Applied Science (IJRIAS), 2016
- Ankur Gupta, Dushyant Kaushik, Swati Gupta, "Integration of Biometric Security System to Improve the Protection of Digital Wallet" Proceedings of the International Conference on Innovative Computing & Communications (ICICC) 2020
- ISSN: 2319-6386 (Online)
- Retrieval Number: 100.1/ijisme.E41670612523
- Journal Website: www.ijisme.org
- Published By: Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP)