ClimateIndicator/data: Indicators of Global Climate Change 2022
This release contains the indicators of global climate change updated to the end of 2022. Datasets included are:
- Attribution of historical warming 1850-2022
- Earth's energy imbalance 1971-2022
- Effective radiative forcing 1750-2022
- Global mean surface temperature anomalies 1850-2022
- Global temperature extreme anomalies 1950-2022
- Greenhouse gas concentrations 1750-2022
- Greenhouse gas emissions 1750-2022
- Remaining carbon budgets in 0.1°C increments
Changes since v2023.05.24:
- Update of Gillett et al. attributed warming to include percentiles and fix bug
Changes since v2023.05.01:
- Scope of F-gas emissions changed to original AR6 categories (i.e. excluding Montreal gas emissions).
- Land use emissions reduced to remove double-counting of emissions reported in both PRIMAP-hist and GFED databases.
- Greenhouse gas emissions are reported both on native emissions units and CO2e for CH4 and N2O, and all source datasets provided.
- Metadata updated to include additional code repository source for historical climate change attribution.
- Is supplement to
- https://github.com/ClimateIndicator/data/tree/v2023.05.25 (URL)