Data management plan
- 1. University of Strathclyde
This deliverable comprises an initial data management plan (DMP). The DMP includes information regarding:
- The handling of research data during & after the end of the project
- What data will be collected, processed and/or generated
- Which methodology & standards will be applied
- Whether data will be shared/made open access and
- How data will be curated & preserved (including after the end of the project).
An Initial Data Management Plan (DMP) that aligns with the Horizon 2020 data management plan guidance has been created. The DMP has been reviewed and signed off by the Project Coordinator. Additionally, the Initial DMP has been added as an agenda point to be presented to the Executive Management Group at their next meeting.