Go Zero- Giving Voice to, and Empowering Stakeholders of UKRI DRI: A Net Zero Workshop Series (Go Zero).
- 1. Brunel University London
- 2. University of Reading / National Centre for Earth Observation
- 3. National Oceanographic Centre
- 4. Science and Technology Facilities Council
- 5. Heriot-Watt University
Different digital research infrastructure (DRI) stakeholders need help to understand and plan for meeting net zero challenges. Many of the skills and knowledge needed to solve net zero challenges are already in the community – but we lack the mechanisms for sharing them and enabling behaviour change.
Team Go Zero.pdf
- Net-Zero Digital Research Infrastructure Scoping NE/W007134/1
- UK Research and Innovation