Data and code for: Hyperbolic topological band insulators
- 1. Department of Physics, University of Zurich, Winterthurerstrasse 190, 8057 Zurich, Switzerland
- 2. Condensed Matter Theory Group, Paul Scherrer Institute, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland
- 3. Department of Physics, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2E1, Canada
- 4. Institut für Theoretische Physik und Astrophysik, Universit ̈at Würzburg, 97074 Würzburg, Germany
- 1. Condensed Matter Theory Group, Paul Scherrer Institute, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland
This data and code collection contains code and data produced by it used to arrive at the conclusions discussed in the related paper. Use HTI_code_only.zip for an uncompressed archive of only the code, which requires running all computations, or the significantly larger file HTI_data_and_code.zip for a compressed archive of both code and precomputed data.
See the included LICENSE.txt for the license and Readme.md for further information.
- Is supplement to
- Preprint: 10.48550/arXiv.2203.07292 (DOI)
- Topological band theory of driven and dissipative systems PZ00P2_185806
- Swiss National Science Foundation