Published March 18, 2022 | Version 2.0.1
Second Major Version:
- Updated Rust-Bio data structures.
- This includes a sampled suffix array which reduces the size of the MG-Indices.
- Indices built with different major versions will not be compatible.
- New output format.
- The binning output now reports the alignment edit distance for hits.
- The collapse command works with this new output and will not be compatible with previous output format
- New inputs allowed.
- The binning command now accepts either FASTA or FASTQ format inputs.
- The queries no longer need to be the same size.
- Parameter changes
- To account for different size queries, the binning parameters have been modified.
- The edit distance is now a proportion (--edit-rate) based on the length of the read.
- The --seed-gap parameter was renamed --seed-interval to be more consistent with other tools.
- The minimum seed threshold (--min-seed) is now a percentage of the number of seeds to allow different size reads.
- Dev by @tfursten in https://github.com/FofanovLab/mtsv_tools/pull/1
- build FM-index from ssa references by @tfursten in https://github.com/FofanovLab/mtsv_tools/pull/2
- Dev by @tfursten in https://github.com/FofanovLab/mtsv_tools/pull/3
- Dev by @tfursten in https://github.com/FofanovLab/mtsv_tools/pull/4
- Update tests by @tfursten in https://github.com/FofanovLab/mtsv_tools/pull/5
- update stopwatch by @tfursten in https://github.com/FofanovLab/mtsv_tools/pull/6
Full Changelog: https://github.com/FofanovLab/mtsv_tools/compare/1.0.2...2.0.0
- Is supplement to
- https://github.com/FofanovLab/mtsv_tools/tree/2.0.1 (URL)