Bayes Lines Tool (BLT) - A SQL-script for analysing diagnostic test results with an application to SARS-CoV-2-testing
- 1. Independent Data and Pattern Scientist, Brinkenbergweg 1, 7351BD, Hoenderloo, The Netherlands
- 2. University Hospital of Würzburg, Josef-Schneider-Str.4, D-97080 Würzburg, Germany
- 3. The Independent Research Initiative on Information & Origins, 79540 Loerrach, Germany
- 4. Independent Scientist, Elias Beeckmanlaan 242, 6711 VS, Ede, The Netherlands
- 5. Department for Digital Arts, University for Applied Arts Vienna, Expositur Hintere Zollamtsstraße 17, 1030, Vienna, Austria
- 6. Medicinal Genomics, 100 Cummings Center, 406L, Beverly MA 01915, USA
- 7. Leopolinda Hospital Schweinfurt, Germany
The is the SQL code (in PostgreSQL) underlying the Bayesian calculator presented in our paper at https://zenodo.org/record/4459271#.YAwjxhYxk2w.
The code can be used for estimating possible combinations of disease prevalence, test sensitivity and test specificity, and therefore true positive, false positive, true negative and false negative numbers from official test outcome reports. The calculator performs a simple SQL (Structured Query Language) query and can easily be implemented on any system supporting SQL.
- Is supplemented by
- Preprint: 10.5281/zenodo.4459271 (DOI)