varianTeX is a template designed for editors of journals in the Humanities who are looking for an easy way to structure a complex collection of multi-authored articles in LaTeX.
This release offers new version of the LaTeX template, that is no longer slowed down by the weight its own GitHub Actions Jekyll documentation website. Instead, the GitHub repository now has a wiki that helps propspective editors prepare their LaTeX projects using the template. In addition, more information about varianTeX and the trimmed down varianTeX for authors templates can be found on the dedicated externally hosted web page: variantex.woutdillen.be.
Other changes in comparison to the 1.0 release of this LaTeX template include:
- a name change from VariantX to varianTeX -- to make the link to LaTeX more obvious
- more packages included in the template -- to enable functionalities necessary for Variants 15
- a new and improved, self-made referencing style for bibliographies
- new and improved colophon text
- reorganisation of files and fixing of redundancies
- bug fixes
- Is supplement to
- https://github.com/WoutDLN/varianTeX/tree/v2.0.0 (URL)