Data on the Finnish pine wood nematode surveys 2000-2018
These files contain the data needed for assessing the confidence in pest freedom gained in the Finnish pine wood nematode (PWN) surveys in 2000-2018 using the FinnSURV-Assess PWN application.
The contents of the files are the following:
- 1.1_N_inspected_sites_wood_FI.csv: The number of inspected sites in the wood sampling component of the survey
- 1.2_N_inspected_sites_Monochamus_FI.csv: The number of inspected sites in the Monochamus trapping component of the survey
- 1.2_n_samples_per_inspected_site_Monochamus_FI.csv: The number of samples per inspected site in the Monochamus trapping component of the survey
- 1.3_Area_with_host_plants_FI.csv: The area covered with PWN host plants within the area for which the results of the surveys will be generalized, km2
- 1.4_Area_of_entry_sites_FI.csv: The area of sites in with elevated probability of PWN introduction, i.e. harbors, industrial areas and landfills, km2
In all the files, the first row has the names of the regions included and the first column has the years considered, and the data in the table is arranged accordingly.