Documents L (List of Literature References) EU PPP for IUCLID 6 v7.10.1 (and v7.10.3) Report Generator
- 1. European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
This version of reports corresponds to default reports introduced in IUCLID 6 v7.10.1 (October 2023) and lately in v7.10.3 patch release (November 23).
These zip packages contain the templates to be used by the Report Generator tool in IUCLID 6 v7.10.1 and higher to generate Documents L (Lists of Literature References) for plant protection product (PPP) dossiers. Three packages are provided, in order to create:
- A list of literature references in RTF/PDF format, sorted by author name.
- A list of literature references in RTF/PDF format, sorted by IUCLID section number.
- A list of literature references in CSV format, which contains additional information compared to the two versions above.
- A list of literature references in RTF/PDF format, which contains additional information compared to the first two versions above.
The two lists in RTF/PDF format follow the structure outlined in the guidance SANCO/12580/2012. A mapping between the fields in IUCLID and the table columns in these lists is provided in the file mapping_ListOfReferences2IUCLID. Please, beware that currently the field "Vert. study Y/N" is by default blank and needs to be filled manually by the user since this information is not directly available in IUCLID.
For detailed information on how to upload and run reports using Report Generator, please refer to section 21 "Generate Report" in the IUCLID functionalities manual. The recommended stylesheet for the PDF/RTF versions is landscape mode - an example is included in this publication.
Changes in v3 include:
- new version has been adapted to be compatible with IUCLID 6 v7.10.1