boutiques/boutiques: Release 0.5
Rafael Ferreira da Silva;
Use with care: non-backward compatible updates are likely to occur until release 1.0.
The following modifications break backward compatibility with version 0.4:
- Singularity containers are now declared the same way as Docker images.
- Moved walltime-estimate to suggested-requirements.
- Added entry points for containers.
- Added new suggested-requirements section.
- New group property: all-or-none.
See detailed documentation in README.md.
- All tools are now on pip (pip install boutiques).
- Added new tool to import BIDS apps (bosh-import).
- Introduced tests for all tools.
- Validator was ported to Python.
- ... and fixed plenty of bugs!