common-workflow-language/cwlviewer: CWL Viewer v.1.1.0
Michael R. Crusoe
This release of the CWL Viewer changes the backend to use cwltool reference implementation with parsing. Deployment now also requires Jena Fuseki as the RDF store.
To update from v1.0 you will need to flush the database with docker-compose rm -v
This work behind this release was done by Mark Robinson, with support from BioExcel, funded by the European Union Horizon 2020 program under grant agreement 675728.
- Support for any workflow stored in a Git repository
- Specific additional features eg linking directly to files for Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket
- Adds cwltool use for parsing - uses RDF representation with triple store
- Intermediate loading screen
- Research Object enhancements
- Add visualisation images as bundled aggregates
- RDF representation as annotation
- Packed version of workflow files as annotation
- Git2prov link for the repository as history
- Schema.org support for author attribution in CWL descriptions
- API and documentation backing current features
- Visualisation improvements
- Ontology information linked and name given for format fields on inputs and outputs
- "About" page with best practices for writing CWL for parsing by the viewer
- Label and description searching on the explore page
- Various bug fixes
Note: This release breaks private repository access through Github.
Production CWL Viewer instance is at https://view.commonwl.org/