EQcorrscan: EQcorrscan v 0.1.3
A Python package for the detection and analysis of repeating and near-repeating seismicity.
This release is mostly a feature release, with a few minor bug-fixes. For this release we add a subspace detector.
The following is the change-log for this release:
- Now testing on OSX (python 2.7 and 3.5) - also added linux python 3.4;
- Add lag-calculation and tests for it;
- Change how lag-calc does the trace splitting to reduce memory usage;
- Added pick-filtering utility to clean up tutorials;
- Change template generation function names for clarity (wrappers for depreciated names);
- Add more useful error messages when picks are not associated with waveforms;
- Add example plots for more plotting functions;
- Add subspace detector including docs and tutorial.
- Add delayed option to all template_gen functions, set to True by default which retains old behaviour.