jhollist/lakemorpho: v1.2.0 lakemorpho
Jeffrey W Hollister;
lakemorpho 1.2.0 (2021-09-23)
- @data@values was not returning vector as thought, switched all of these to
raster::getValues (thanks to Laura Read for catching this)
- Fixed volume calcs in calcLakeMetrics with named arguments (Thanks to Viktor Gydemo Östbom for the find)
- added ability to save pseudo bathymetry from lakeVolume to input lake morpho
object (thanks to Bahram Khazaei for suggetsion).
- added slope_quant arqument to lakeMaxDepth to allow for other quantiles
besides the median to be used to estimate depth. Median is the default
(thanks to Arthur Heyman for the suggestion).
- Added major and minor axis metrics to calcLakeMetrics.
- lakeVolume now has option for outputting the psuedoBathy raster to the lakeMorpho object.
- Can now run metrics without a elevation raster. Returns NA if not included for those metrics that need a depth or an elevation raster.
- Author/Contributor changes and name change.
- DOI links fixed (thanks, @katrinleinweber)
- Several typo corrections
- set rgdal warnings to thin
- Stale sp objects updated
- Fixes GH Actions
- Added new citation file