This repository contains the long-term connectivity and link quality dataset collected on ChirpBox over 4 months (May -- September 2021) in the city of Shanghai, China.
In addition to the dataset itself, we provide evaluation scripts for data analysis and visualization, in order to facilitate data exploration and re-use. To make it clear how to use the scripts, we provide a Jupyter notebook -- dataset.ipynb for dataset visualization. Please check the notebook viewer for a preview.
List of files:
- The dataset includes LoRa connectivity and link quality, as well as environmental information, collected from May 3 to September 15, 2021.
- The script for dataset analysis and visualization. One can use the functions in this script to derive network-level statistics (e.g., in terms of average number of correctly-exchanged packets), link-level statistics (e.g., in terms of SNR, RSS, and PRR), and node-level statistics(e.g., in terms of number of neighbours and temperature evolution over time).
- The script for pre-processing metadata into CSV files.
- Jupiter notebook with dataset visualization and metadata pre-processing examples.
- Metadata of the dataset in TXT and JSON formats.
- A map of node deployment for creating topology maps.