ahmedmagds/GNUVID: GNUVID v2.3
Ahmed M Moustafa
- 999,106 High Quality GISAID sequences have been included in this analysis from a total of 2,012,563 sequences.
- GNUVID compressed the 9991060 ORFs in the 999106 genomes to 549768 unique alleles.
- 523727 Sequence Types (STs) have been assigned in this dataset and were clustered in 2888 clonal complexes (CCs).
- GNUVID now reports the WHO Naming system for VOCs/VOIs (e.g. Alpha, Beta..etc) as per the WHO updated on 07/06/2021.
- GNUVID now excludes genomes that does not pass quality check for sequence length (20000) and proportion of ambiguity (Ns) (0.3). User can change these cutoffs.
- A table showing summary information of the 177 Active Clonal Complexes (CCs) can be found here. A full report for the 2888 CCs can be found here