Software Open Access
HiMMe is a computational biology tool that applies hidden Markov models (HMM) to assess NGS data reliability and is able to detect errors and repair them.
1. Clone the repository:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:jordiabante/HiMMe.git
2. Add the bin folder in the repository to your path variable by adding the following line to the `.bashrc` (`.bash_profile` in Mac) file:
3. If the machine running the code is Machintosh install coreutils (sudo port install coreutils) as well as: sed, gzip, grep, getopt, mysql, openssl, readline, boost, zlib. Add the following line to the `.bashrc` (`.bash_profile` in Mac) file:
1. Every folder (`script_name`) will contain the following files and directories:
1. `sript_name.sh`: bash script
* `main.sh`: bash script to try the command with toy example.
* Files required for the toy example.