odarbelaeze/condor-ir: Fist stable realease
Oscar David Arbeláez E.;
Germán Augusto Osorio Zuluaga
It packs a bunch of features since it's a first release,
- Condor reads database entries from ISI, BIB and FROAC files.
- Also creates term document matrices with optional TF-IDF regularisation.
- Furthermore it's capable of creating LSA search engines based on the term document matrices.
- It also loads ground truths with specially formatted sets of BIB files.
- Finally, it's able to test the search engines against the loaded ground truths.