ijpb/MorphoLibJ: MorphoLibJ v1.4.3
Cédric Charière Fiedler;
This is release 1.4.3 of MorphoLibJ, a library for Mathematical Morphology with ImageJ/Fiji.
New features (from 1.4.2) include:
- added "Plugins -> MorphoLibJ -> Labels -> Dilate Labels"
- added "Merge Labels" plugin, for merging region separated by a 1-pixel-wide gap.
- added pixel_count and voxel_count to AnalyzeRegionsXD plugins
- fixed bug when applying waeresehd with dams and mask
- fixed bug in the selection of labels based on their size.
- fixed bug for erosion/dilation of disk strel with radius 0
- fixed computation of max values in case of negative values
- fixed bug for running IntensityMeasures3D.java in macro mode with image… …
- updated user manual
- factorized code for connectivities
- created specific class for binary overlay
- moved color-related classes into inra.ijpb.color package.
- refactor chamfer weights