NHERI-SimCenter/pelicun: pelicun v2.5
- Extend the uq module to support:
- More efficient sampling, especially when most of the random variables in the model are either independent or perfectly correlated.
- More accurate and more efficient fitting of multivariate probability distributions to raw EDP data.
- Arbitrary marginals (beyond the basic Normal and Lognormal) for joint distributions.
- Latin Hypercube Sampling
- Introduce external auto-population scripts and provide an example for hurricane assessments.
- Add a script to help users convert HDF files to CSV (HDF_to_CSV.py under tools)
- Use unique and standardized attribute names in the input files
- Migrate to the latest version of Python, numpy, scipy, and pandas (see setup.py for required minimum versions of those tools).
- Bug fixes and minor improvements to support user needs:
- Add 1.2 scale factor for EDPs controlling non-directional Fragility Groups.
- Remove dependency on scipy's truncnorm function to avoid long computation times due to a bug in recent scipy versions.