SHTOOLS/SHTOOLS: Version 4.7.1
Elliott Sales de Andrade;
This maintenance release updates the makefiles so that they can be used correctly with homebrew-core and macports.
- Relative paths are removed in a few cases by explicitly passing variables such as
$(MODPATH)$ to all dependent sub-makefiles.
- Default variables are no longer set in the sub-makefiles, as these are not intended to be used independently. All variables are passed directly from the main Makefile.
- Renamed the directory
include to be consistent with macports and homebrew installations.
- The F95FLAGS are set by searching if the compiler name contains the "short" compiler name. This allows recognizing "gfortran-10" as being "gfortran".
Experimental support is added for calling SHTOOLS routines from
- Added experimental support for cbinded wrappers to the Fortran 95 SHTOOLS routine. A working example of calling SHTOOLS with g++ is provided in
- Added a
.github folder with templates for issues and releases checklists.
- Converted matplotlib relative font sizes (such as 'large') to points when passing font sizes to the Cartopy and pygmt plotting routines.
- Minor changes to configuration files.