Dataset Open Access
Koho, Mikko; Tuominen, Jouni; Lewis, David; Ikkala, Esko; Heller, Benjamin; Thomson, Emma; Emery, Doug; Porte, Guillaume; Morrison, Andrew; Velios, Athanasios; Wijsman, Hanno; Hyvönen, Eero; Burrows, Toby; Ransom, Lynn; Brix, Antoine; Myking, Synnøve; Page, Kevin; Fraas, Mitch
The Mapping Manuscript Migrations (MMM) project transformed three separate datasets into a unified knowledge graph. The source databases include
- Schoenberg Database of Manuscripts from the Schoenberg Institute for Manuscript Studies,
- Bibale database from the Institute for Research and History of Texts, and
- Medieval Manuscripts Catalogue from the Bodleian Libraries.
The Knowledge Graph has been created using the MMM data transformation pipeline. This dataset is available on a public SPARQL endpoint (http://ldf.fi/mmm/sparql) and it can be directly deployed onto a SPARQL endpoint using this docker recipe.
To test and demonstrate its usefulness, the MMM Knowledge Graph is in use in the MMM Semantic Portal.
- 1.0.0, January 2020.
- 1.1.0, February 2020, Updated Bibale and SDBM source datasets, data processing improvements.
- 2.0.0, May 2020, Updated SDBM source dataset, data processing fixes affecting some generated URIs.
- 2.1.0, September 2020, Updated Bibale and SDBM source datasets, minor data processing bug fixes.