NHERI-SimCenter/pelicun: pelicun v2.1.1
- Aggregate DL data from JSON files to HDF5 files. This greatly reduces the number of files and makes it easier to share databases.
- Significant performance improvements in EDP fitting, damage and loss calculations, and output file saving.
- Add log file to pelicun that records every important calculation detail and warnings.
- Add 8 new EDP types: RID, PMD, SA, SV, SD, PGD, DWD, RDR.
- Drop support for Python 2.x and add support for Python 3.8.
- Extend auto-population logic with solutions for HAZUS EQ assessments.
- Several bug fixes and minor improvements to support user needs.