NHERI-SimCenter/PBE: Release v2.0.0
PBE v2.0.0 updates include
- All updates in EE-UQ from version v1.2.0 to v2.0.1 changes
- Update DL interface:
- General settings are organized around Damage, Response, and Loss Models
- Components tab got a completely new look that facilitates the definition of component groups for each fragility group.
- Dependencies moved to a new, fourth tab that will eventually house all advanced functionality
- Support for loading and saving performance model (i.e., component definitions) using standard csv files.
- Support for loading external EDP files using standard csv files. This enables the user to run a loss assessment without running the response estimation inside PBE.
- Added damage and loss data from FEMA P58 second edition to the database.
- Migrated to a new, more readable and flexible damage and loss model description in saved json files - not compatible with earlier versions.