PyBroMo: Version 0.6
- Option to save radial position (r-z) instead of the 3-D one (x-y-z) to save space.
- Trajectory and emission GUI explorer using QT and on-disk data (see this notebook)
- Improve printed output during simulation.
- Better support for simulation of population mixtures.
- Fix timestamp overflow due to use of int32 (1a124fd0b68a5f74c38e7dd96c9e28647fe930ff)
- Initial support for online simulations, i.e. diffusion + timestamps in one step without saving trajectories.
- Unit tests