Jin Hyun Cheong;
- Added ability to read and write Brain_Data objects to hdf5. This is WAY faster than nifti and is the recommended method for large datasets.
- Randomise - can now run fast permutation testing similar to FSL.
- Add options for holm-bonf to ttest and randomise
- Added ability to estimate Social Relations Model using Adjacency Class.
- Added new SimulateGrid class for generating random data for simulations in 2D
- fixed fetch_localizer
- fixed bug in Brain_Data.smooth where original class instance attributes weren't being propagated.
- cleaned up code for distance_correlations
- fixed bug with Adjacency when NaNs were present on diagonal.
- fixed travis bug.
- fixed plotting bug