Dataset Open Access
Arnd Hartmanns; Tim Quatmann
This archive contains detailed results from QComp 2019 as well as the necessary scripts and data to replicate them.
Visit http://qcomp.org for more information for QComp.
Overview of Contents
- `qcomp.org/` contains the state of our website from the timepoint of the competition. This includes:
- All benchmark files, browsable at `qcomp.org/benchmarks/index.html`
- Detailed competition results in a human-readable format, browsable at `qcomp.org/competition/2019/results/index.html`
- `logs/` contains the raw logfiles and data gathered by our scripts
- `scripts/` contains scripts to replicate the whole competition
- `toolpackages/` contains a package for each participating tool which includes
- Instructions for obtaining and installing the tool
- a file `invocations.json` listing the commandlines used in QComp 2019
- a file `tool.py` providing functionalities to obtain the result from the tool output.