Dataset Open Access
Adebiyi Adeyemi; Kok Jasper; Wang Yang; Ito Akinori; Ridley David; Nabat Pierre; Zhao Chun
This repository contains the input data for Dust Constraints from joint Observational-Modelling-experiMental analysis – DustCOMM Version 1.
The DustCOMM code is publicly available at http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.2620556, while the DustCOMM output dataset is similarly available at http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.2620475
Below, we give a brief description of each file:
1. model_dust_concentration -- Simulated 3-D dust concentration (ug/m3) from 6 model simulations. This folder contains both annually-averaged and seasonally-averaged model simulations.
2. model_dust_Vweight -- 3-D model dust vertical weight used in DustCOME. This is calculated from the modeled dust concentration. This folder contains both annually-averaged and seasonally-averaged model simulations.
3. DAOD_clim_reanalysis_all.nc -- Constrained annually-averaged dust aerosol optical depth. See Adebiyi et al. Geoscientific Model Development for details
4. DAOD_seas_reanalysis_all.nc -- Constrained seasonally-averaged dust aerosol optical depth. See Adebiyi et al. Geoscientific Model Development for details
5. DustCOMM_lat.nc -- Latitude array used in DustCOMM. Dimension = 96.
6. DustCOMM_lon.nc -- Longitude array used in DustCOMM. Dimension = 144.
7. DustCOMM_lev.nc -- Altitude (hPa) array used in DustCOMM. Dimension = 48.
8. Globally_averaged_dust_PSD.mat -- Constrained Globally-averaged dust size distribution from Kok et al, Nature Geoscience, 2017.
9. Size_resolved_ext_eff.mat -- Constrained Globally-averaged dust extinction efficiency from Kok et al, Nature Geoscience, 2017.
If you have any question, please email the email@example.com.