Apollo 2.0.5 Official Release
Some of the new features include:
- Numerous UI and performance improvements, including easier navigation between annotated elements via the Annotator Panel.
- Better server and client-side reporting.
- Upgrade to Java 8 / GWT 2.8, and updated JBrowse (use ./apollo clean-all or install from an formal release download)
- It is now possible to also include metadata on import.
Some important bug fixes:
- Import script were logging preferences unnecessarily.
- Improved security for non-public genomes.
- Fixed for going between logged-out mode and the Annotator Panel while retaining history.
- Improved display of sequence over the annotation after moving the annotation to the opposite strand.
- Users will see a warning when it is not possible to create an intron with canonical splice sites in the selected region.
The complete change log can be found at: https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/blob/master/ChangeLog.md
Please review the documentation pages for more details: http://genomearchitect.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
Note: You can find a guide upgrading existing Apollo installations here: http://genomearchitect.readthedocs.io/en/stable/Migration.html
Please open a GitHub issue if you find any problems: https://github.com/GMOD/Apollo/issues/
Active mailing list email@example.com