Presentation Restricted Access
Maria Potes Barbas
The joint master degree in digital projects for an inclusive society marketing plan is defined by the following guiding axis:
- A marketing plan that involves all levels of our partner institutions and departments;
- Realising different approaches and methodologies towards the various target-audiences present in these joint master course;
- Establishing a planning, structure, channels and specific programmes that include the upmost of the marketing strategy;
- Developing a clear and concrete strategy, including several options for the communication plan (local, regional, national and international levels);
- Emphasizing our programme's innovative characteristics and its competitive aspects towards other programmes;
- Implementing our added value of becoming a pioneer in this area of digital projects for an inclusive society.
In order to strengthen our marketing plan, we also need to involve and associate all the possible partnerships, indicating the direct web links to show the evidences of the developed work. Using the Erasmus Mundus community as a sponsor of our pioneering and innovative brand, we plan to cooperate locally, regionally, nationally and internationally with several stakeholders in promoting our course.
Implementing joint events and seminars to discus with the associated partners and the various audiences is one of the main objectives of this particular programme. We also plan to be part of the institutions“Open Days” to promote our new course, discovering new stakeholders and involving other students, members and international committees.
The creation of our official identity, using the digital applications to optimize our searches through the internet is also an aim. In fact, we already have our web link http://mdi.ese.ipsantarem.pt/.
Finally, the use of innovative marketing and promotional tools, like social media, forums and other initiatives that in some way may promote our visibility and attractiveness is also foreseen.
You may request access to the files in this upload, provided that you fulfil the conditions below. The decision whether to grant/deny access is solely under the responsibility of the record owner.
We are building our content abour the new EJMD.
This communitiy of practice is available until 16 of february to partners.
After this date all information must be open to all.