Research Objects For Everyday Use
- What does it mean to have a scientific “result”
- Science must be reproducible..
- Lets focus on the data...
- Reproducible Data is FAIR
- GOAL: FAIR Collaboration
- Knowledge Turns and Publication
- What does it mean to have research objects in daily use
- Minimal Identifiers (Minids)
- Large Multi-File Datasets: Big Data Bags
- Research Objects: rich metadata for bags
- Large, multi-file datasets
- Scientific Digital Asset Management
- Discovery Environment for Relational Information and
Versioned Assets (DERIVA)
Invited Keynote at RO2018
- Karl Popper, 1959. The logic of scientific discovery. Hutchinson, London, United Kingdom.