Cook codebooks from survey metadata encoded in attributes in R
Ruben C. Arslan
- Vignettes for
- documenting the expected attribute structure, how to add metadata in R
- importing metadata from SPSS or Stata files
- importing metadata from Qualtrics as made available by
- Importing some functions from labelled package to add metadata
- Default method for haven::as_factor when labelled class is absent
- Changed the scale summary, so that Likert plots and distributions are shown
on the first tab. Reliability now hidden under "Reliability details".
- removed unnecessary
- summarising factors in a table
- turning off components of the codebook without empty strings being echoed
- allow using variable and value labels in the absence of the labelled class
(as imported by rio for example)
- Three RStudio Addin Shinyapps to browse variable labels and codebook.
- Specify a mice dependency that doesn't break degenerate test cases.