For more fine-grained list of changes or to report a bug, consult
- The issues log
- The commit log
Releases will be numbered with the following semantic versioning format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (and resets the minor and patch)
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor (and resets the patch)
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps the patch
- Following the RStudio convention, a .99 is appended after the patch number to indicate the development version on Github. Any version Coming from Github will now use the .99 extension, which will never appear in a version number for the package on CRAN.
For more information on SemVer, please visit http://semver.org/.
- add URL and BugReports to Description. #103
- for consistency with other add_ methods, the nexml object is now the last, not the first, argument to add_basic_meta. As this changes the function API, it could break code that does not explicitly name the arguments, so we should consider releasing this as 2.0.0
- Fixes typo that caused validator to fail when nexml.org couldn't be reached
Less aggressive unit-tests
- nexml_validate now returns NULL if the validation cannot be performed. Unit tests now consider either TRUE or NULL as acceptable.
- Just skips the uuid unit test if uuid package is not available
- Documented versioning practice in NEWS
Documentation and less agressive unit tests
- Unit tests relying on the Figshare API are not run (without failing) if authentication to figshare server fails
- Documentation updated to include examples for all functions