lebebr01/highlightHTML: JOSS Acceptance
The following are a description of changes to the package based on JOSS reviewer feedback.
- A few last updates based on JOSS reviewer feedback.
- Added a manual table entry example in README to show the CSS id insertion directly.
- Added check for
table_id_inject function to check that arguments are the same length. Added unit tests for these as well.
- Updated based on JOSS reviewer feedback.
- Significantly modified README and also clarified vignette to reflect what is believed to be most typical workflow. This is specifically moving from Rmd to HTML.
- Enhanced documentation for many functions to provide clarity in inputs and types of inputs that are allowed.
num_digits argument to
table_id_inject function to allow for control over number of decimals of numeric columns in summary tables.
- Attempted to incorporate more useful unit testing.
update_css argument from
highlight_html master function. This was designed more as an internal function and likely would always be desired.
- Adjusted internal function names for easier debugging in the future
- Added error handling within
rgb2hex function. Also fixed
&& in a few instances.