mittinatten/freesasa: FreeSASA 2.0.2
- Relative SASA values are now calculated using the same reference configurations as NACCESS. This means relative SASA values will differ slightly from those of previous versions.
- Python bindings compatible with Python 3.
- Man page added
- Bugs fixed:
- CLI option --separate-models now outputs all models in PDB output.
- On some platforms compilation failed when libxml and/or json-c was not present. Now fixed.
- Some memory allocations were not checked for failure in S&R calculations. These are now properly checked, and done more seldomly, which should improve performance slightly.
- Residue numbers now include the iCode field for insterted residues
- Compatibility with Microsoft C Compiler:
- No variable length arrays
- Some macros and keywords are redefined when necessary
- Lexer does not depend on header unistd.h
- GNU getline not used, replaced by fgets()