INDO AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHARAMACEUTICAL RESEARCH
Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research is a forum for ideas providing an international platform directed towards addressing needs of academic, industrial, clinical and government by publishing original research articles, review articles & short communications in the field of pharmaceutical science. IAJPR is Monthly journal which showcases important research articles on topic of high current interest that foster the diversity and debate upon which the scientific process thrives.
IAJPR has been screened and acknowledged by all major Indian universities for PG & PhD Research for its Plagiarism prevention and detection policy, Scientific & conceptual evaluation process.
- Curated by:
- Curation policy:
How your submission is handled:
- You will receive confirmation of receipt of your submission within one working days.
- Your paper will be assigned a Manuscript ID — please use this number in all correspondence relating to your paper.
- All submissions are subject to peer review. Our peer review process includes an initial assessment by the editor-in-chief and an Associate editor.
- Manuscript will be subjected for plagiarism by using Plagiarism Detector software (Copyright 2005-2015 SkyLine, LLC. © All rights reserved).
- The manuscript will be forwarded to reviewer for Scientific and conceptual evaluation (Conceptual evaluation will be done by reviewer suggested by author).
- Reviewed manuscripts &Plagiarism Report will be forwarded to the author with a decision of acceptance / minor revision/major revision or a rejection.
- Corrected manuscript will again subjected for Plagiarism, if Plagiarism report is more than 25% manuscript will be forwarded to author or correction.
- Manuscripts that are accepted after making necessary amendments/Plagiarism less than 25 % and deemed ready for publication are then forwarded to the CFD for formatting.
- A galley proof will be sent to corresponding author for final approval.
- Payment notice will be sent to corresponding author.
- The author will be notified of the date of scheduled publication on IAJPR, Scopemed and DOI assignment.
- Address verification mail will be send to corresponding authors.
- Reprints and certificate will be dispatched to corresponding author, a mail of consignment number will be send to track the position of parcel online.
- September 13, 2017
- Harvesting API:
- OAI-PMH Interface