'Environmental Smoke' is an open access, peer-reviewed journal, aiming to expand the scientific knowledge in the interdisciplinary area, involving the academic community and the whole society in the relationship of the environment with the human being. The scope of this journal involves the scientific field: Environmental Sciences. Submit your manuscript on the site: https://www.environmentalsmoke.com.brRead more
This journal has evaluators internal and external to the publishing institution ('Environmental Smoke'), including from other countries.
- Articles are evaluated according to the following required items:
1) Correct number of pages for the type of manuscript to be submitted;
2) Citations in the text are correctly found in the references section, and vice versa;
3) Compliance with ethical standards;
4) Originality of the manuscript, with plagiarism detection;
5) Theme of relevance in the area in which the manuscript fits;
6) Obeying the structure according to the Guidelines for Authors section;
7) Abstract with introduction structure, methodology, results, discussion and conclusion;
8) References in accordance with recent standards of the Brazilian Association of Technical Standards ("Associação Brasileira de Normas Técnicas"-ABNT).