Edward FitzGerald Life and Letters - Martin and Mason Archive
This community brings together research material relating to the Life and Letters of Edward FitzGerald. The data have been compiled by independent researchers W H (Bill) Martin and Sandra Mason; their contact details are below. The files comprise a number of searchable listings of information contained in FitzGerald’s letters, plus details of his personal collection of books and other material, together with explanatory texts. The information formed the basis for a book on Edward FitzGerald, which is referenced in the detailed description.
The files are divided into six sections:
- All letters – files providing an overview of information relating to all the published letters of Edward FitzGerald contained in the collection published by A M Terhune and A B Terhune in 1980.
- Writing and reading – files analysing information in FitzGerald’s letters relating to his writing and reading.
- The arts – files analysing information in FitzGerald’s letters relating to theatre, music, pictures and artworks.
- Family and friends – files analysing information in FitzGerald’s letters relating to his family and friends.
- Other interests and views – files analysing information in FitzGerald’s letters relating to his travel, leisure activities, and views on current affairs, religion and other topics
- Books and other material – files listing available information on his personal library of books and on the books and other material of his held in certain libraries.
- Curated by:
- Curation policy:
- Not specified
- February 27, 2019
- Harvesting API:
- OAI-PMH Interface